Regular trimming and pruning is important to a tree’s health. Removing deadwood and problematic growth structures can enhance vigor and increase longevity.
Our arborists trim and prune to maintain a tree’s natural shape while meeting the needs of our clients. This practice requires an understanding of tree species and tree biology. Trees that are trimmed and pruned regularly are not only healthy, they also have greater aesthetic appeal.
Top reasons to have your trees pruned and trimmed by Tree Shepherds:
- Increased tree health and longevity
- Structure or roof clearance
- Power line or utility clearance
- Increased sunlight on turf and lawn
- Your trees don’t end up looking like a head of broccoli
Our pruning and trimming crews are…
- Trained and led by International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified Arborists
- Fully insured
- Positive and friendly
Each pruning and trimming crew…
- Follows OSHA standards and guidelines
- Includes a certified arborist trained in advanced rigging and climbing techniques
- Thoroughly removes all trimming and pruning debris from your yard