We all take trees and our surrounding environment for granted. Trees are part of the landscape and we think of them as permanent. However, they are living, growing organisms that can sometimes develop problems.
- They outgrow the space we have for them in the urban setting
- They develop disease problems
- They are attacked by insects
…and We as people often cause trees the most problems.
- We run into them with our vehicles
- The tree falls on people or things
- Someone cuts down a tree that they shouldn’t have
- We want to build buildings or structures where trees are growing
- Trees destroy concrete sidewalks, drives, and sometimes foundations
- Trees block a view of the vista that we would like to enjoy
- Trees block sunshine from our landscape and turf plantings
In spite of all of the diffuculties that exist in the relationship between people and trees, we can manage the trees so that they are healthy and bring much joy and pleasure to our lives in the urban environment.
Tree Shepherds’ Consulting Arborist can help you sort out any problems you have with trees that are under your care. We provide consulting services for any situation involving trees:
- Sick Tree Diagnosis and Cure
- Tree Surveys
- Construction Impact Mitigation
- Construction Planning and Tree Preservation
- Tree Monetary Valuation and Appraisal
- Trespass and Wrongful Tree Removal
- Litigation and Expert Witness Support
Call us for an appointment when you need a Consulting Arborist. We are certified by the International Society of Arboriculture and are a member of the American Society of Consulting Arborists.
972-317-9598 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org